Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Crossover Fusion
       Super Crossover Fusion

1)What’s Super Crossover Fusion?
As the name suggests it’s a crossover game, it’s basically a Mario game just with a bunch of characters and worlds.
2)Plot
An evil Being called Master Core, Started it’s Evil Plan of Fusing a Bunch of Worlds Together, oddly enough a lot of People Started to Follow him, They are called Core’s Stars.
Start of the History:
It’s a normal day at Peach’s Castle, but something was fishy, it’s been months already and Bowser hadn’t tried to Kidnap Princess Toadstool, so Mario & Luigi decided to go investigate, at the middle of the trip, Luigi fell on a Fissure, though Mario continued alone, when finally arrived at Bowser’s Castle, he noticed it’s plain empty… And that’s where the game Starts.
3)Worlds

World 1: The Mushroom Kingdom
Mario’s world, expect bunch of Mario related stuff here.
It’s divided in 4 Parts, though 1 of them is optional.
Zone 1: Bowser’s Domain, You start the game on Bowser’s domain, expect some lava, desert and cave themed levels.
Zone 2: Sky Sky Plains, Here as the name suggests, is a Sky themed zone, but it also has Water and Forest Themed Levels.
Zone 3: Mushroom Kingdom.
Zone 4: Star Road.

World 2: Sonic World
I’m not a big fan of Sonic, I don’t know much about it, after I read some Wiki articles I will write something here.

World 3: Megaman World
Probably the smallest World as there’s about 8 Robot levels plus Wily’s Level.

World 4: Fantasy Realm
It’s a world with Rpg Themed Levels, expect levels about: Zelda, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy and even Klonoa.

World 5: Earth
It’s a world based on the Real World, so stuff from games, like: Gta, Fps games, etc, appears here, also there’s real locations here too.

World 6: Hell
As the name suggests it’s a Demon, Undead and Mortiferous creatures World, Expect Levels form games like, Castlevania, Ghosts’n Goblins, Doom, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and even Slender Man.

World 7: Distorted Realm
What’s this place, I feel so dizzy, I guess im going to faint…

World 8: Subspace Emissary
It’s a world based on the Subspace Emissary, from Super Smash Bros Brawl.

World 9: Outer Space
Sci-fi themed level, expect stuff from games, like Metroid, Star Fox, EarthWorm Jim, Halo, here.

World 10: Core Universe
Error 404 Not Found, can’t get data from this place.

4)Charas

I’m only telling the Charas who are unlocked by simply progreding the Story.

[Image: 79vTwii.png]Mario:
Your average well-balanced character, Mario has a decent amount of Power-Ups.

[Image: xcr5MRj.png]Luigi:
Mario’s Younger Brother, plays much like Mario, except, that he has gotten, slower falling and higher jumping.His Power-Ups are very Similar to Mario’s, but they are somewhat different.

[Image: IKY0VND.png]Peach:
Princess of Mushroom Kingdom, plays somewhat like the Mario Bros, but she has got Gliding and some other things.

[Image: AvGDUOQ.png]Kirby:
The Pink ball that can absorb other’s powers, Kirby’s gameplay is based on sucking enemies and getting their powers and Jumping a lot, his Power-Ups are only Maxim Tomatos and Foods.

[Image: wJpbYmJ.png]Sonic:
The Blue Blur, Sonic is a Character Begginers should use, he can kills enemy whenever he is jumping, or in the Ball form, Also Sonic won’t Die until he stays with 0 Coins.

[Image: B30IIPC.png]Tails:
Sonic’s SideKick, he is just like Sonic, except he can Fly J.

[Image: WYQMtzK.png]Megaman:
Megaman is a Ranged Chara, He has gotten a Life Bar, though his power-ups are only Robot Wpns. Also if he touches any Spiky thing, no matter how much energy he got, he will die J.

[Image: woj3uKF.png]Link:
The Hero of Time, Link’s Gameplay is like this, when he gets a B Weapon, he stays with it until he dies, you can Cycle them by pressing the button that usually functioned to “drop reserve item”, the order of items are as follows: Boomerang->Bow->Bomb->Hammer->Master Sword->Fierce Deity Mask.

[Image: wElY0E2.png]Cat Mario:
With no Power-Ups at All, Cat Mario is the Character for those who want a real Challenge.

[Image: 3S1QgoP.png]Pikachu:
No Data.

There’s More characters, but these are the only ones I’m telling already.
No
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Super Crossover Fusion - by Yangfly Master - 05-04-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Super Crossover Fusion - by E-Man - 05-04-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Super Crossover Fusion - by Kosheh - 05-04-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Super Crossover Fusion - by Kelvin - 05-05-2015, 07:52 AM