Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help with .jarc type of files
Hello there.
I know this thread has been dead for quite a while now, still I wanted to know if anyone has been able to extract the 3D models of the characters of this game (One Piece: Super Grand Battle X). 

I managed to obtain a good .cia file of the game, then unpack it with HackingToolkit9DS to obtain the folders, then, inside the folder called ExtractedRomFS -> chara I found a series of .jarc files refering to the characters of the game. The image below is an example for a character called "Ace".

[Image: 20180515145756.png]

Then, I was able to extract the .jarc files for that character using the jarc.bms with Quickbms. But unfortunatelly I ended up with a lot of new files (including new .jarc files) with the "j" extensions. See image below:

[Image: 20180515145345.png]
I was able to read the .jtex files using jTexTool, and it turned out that they were images of japanese characters in a row or some textures but nothing else. See image below:

[Image: 20180515151256.png]

I've had no luck with the other files, so I wanted to ask here if anyone knows for a tool to obtain the 3D models of this game and their textures, or maybe a way to read the .jmdl .jmot .bin .jclt and .jefc files. 

I know it's been a long time, but is worth the try.
Thanks for reading.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with .jarc type of files - by Ploaj - 03-24-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Need help with .jarc type of files - by Ploaj - 03-24-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Need help with .jarc type of files - by Kuksss - 05-15-2018, 03:13 PM