Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
Yay now I have something to link to next time this comes up (although I hope its existence cuts down on those questions anyway).

(03-10-2015, 05:57 PM)Ton Wrote: whoever is running TSoR now

I took on this responsibility, but university has been eating into my time recently. I know I keep saying this but I will try and dedicate a certain amount of time to TSoR submissions because I do really want all those submissions up on the site!

(03-10-2015, 06:06 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Speaking of which, I'll really have to see about helping puggsoy out with the sounds maybe this summer...

That would be awesome Smile

Also, once again I apologise to all those people waiting for their sounds to be approved! It's really great that you guys go to the trouble to rip these sounds and it really is appreciated, I assure you we will moderate them as soon as we can!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by puggsoy - 03-11-2015, 03:09 AM