Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A little of my own custom texture
(03-13-2015, 12:24 PM)Mystie Wrote: Jeez, calm down. You're acting as if he killed your wife or something.

Ohhhh Mystie, you don't even know the start of it. Diss someone's original character and like, your life is over

It's as horrible a shot in the arm as like, if I told you "Platinum makes a bunch of games but none of them sell, and Kamiya's an idiot"

(c'mon now, you and I both know that Platinum's games are the bee's knees, and while Kamiya's abrasive...like, always, he has some pretty darn good ideas)

That said, Farlavor, I'll keep it short - it looks like you just used the Paint tool and drew on Eevee's eyes using your mouse. As a result, it's gonna look sloppy, wobbly, and a bit weird. Sorry. But it's true.

Try using the Pen tool. The pen tool lets you make "points" that you then can poke onto the "canvas" - and once you finish making the basic "points" you can then use the "Add Point Tool" to continue adding points (but those allow you to curve lines, thus giving you smoothness throughout.  As a result, your lines will be smoother and your shapes will look a lot cleaner.

Also, as a basic suggestion: That is literally a Microsoft Paint color, on top of a default Eevee's palette. You may want to consider picking a more natural color than "Microsoft Paint Dark Blue". :/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, Mors

Messages In This Thread
A little of my own custom texture - by Farlavor - 03-05-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Mystie - 03-05-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Mystie - 03-13-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Kosheh - 03-14-2015, 11:44 AM