Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ian's Resource Ideas
(03-04-2015, 04:43 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: Issue with fonts is that they're not necessarily owned by the game that uses them. They could just as easily be licensed by the company.

Yeah - you know PopHappiness? That really cool, fun font you see used in-game throughout Mario Galaxy and Sunshine? Everyone's favorite playful font?

http://fontworks.co.jp/font/catch/pophappiness/EB.html

Yeah, that one! It's so cool and so fun! =)

It's also $1000 to purchase the font and another good chunk to license the font for public usage! Yay, fonts!

In short, the only way to run the site LEGALLY would be to point people in the direction as to where to find the font.

Now, as cool as it would be, I'm not Dazz (wearing a blue bucket hat does not make me Dazz, either. Tried it, didn't work) but I'd think that if he wanted to provide a service like that, he'd want to keep the item readily available for public consumption - not just host an image and then link to where they could find the font elsewhere :/

and music?

uh. lol

It's OK for us to pull out the samples from the game...the actual compositions for the game in their entirety is another issue. :/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
Ian's Resource Ideas - by LooneyTunerIan - 03-04-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Ian's Resource Ideas - by E-Man - 03-04-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Ian's Resource Ideas - by psychospacecow - 03-04-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Ian's Resource Ideas - by Kosheh - 03-05-2015, 12:35 PM