Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Merry's forum smilies =)
@puggsoy: Thanks for your comment, critique does help improve me in my work so I do appreciate it your feedback. =D I haven't gotten any comments to these before (and the ones I did get were only positive because those people liked me ^^; ) so they may have some flaws. =)
I see your point with the blinking, though it's not so easy to pull of when the eyes of yellow smilies is 2-3 pixels tall compared to Valy's 4 pixels... that's the downside in pixel art, the tiny amount of dots you can work with. ^^; Hmm, though I guess I could still give it a try... =)
Oh, and yeah, there's still few expressions missing, like wink, wave, and stuff (for the yellow ones), kind of lacking in motivation with the lack of users wanting me to do more (with lack, I mean like 0 or so XD)

@BlueBlur97: Aww, thank you! =D You really think so? =) But that probably won't happen, I mean, by now I'm sure the users are used to the current smilies for one, and for two I'm only a user here so I won't have much to say there probably... ^^; Though if enough users were convinced about having these, then maybe that could be achieved, but I kind of doubt it (am bit negative sometimes, sorry >_<)

Hmm, to be honest, I'd love to try making some more expressions and at one point wanted to have more Nintendo characters as smilies, but like mentioned, am missing motivation to do so. Ouch!
It's kind of like "What's the point when no one's going to use these anyways?"
[Image: tumblr_nk5xd5Osft1unagj3o1_100.gif]"You want it? Well, too bad! It's all yours now, bwahaha!"
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Merry's forum smilies =) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-27-2015, 02:32 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by puggsoy - 02-27-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by ~Axis~ - 02-27-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-27-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by Virt - 02-27-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-27-2015, 06:11 PM