Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Merry's forum smilies =)
Big Grin 
I've made some smilies for my Nintendo forum (is still a beta in a way, so I won't give a link unless you ask me to =P) and was wondering if any of you guys would want to use any of these. =O I love sharing, so please take what you want! ^^ Maybe let me know what you think or if I should make more, I could use the motivation. =) 
Now, let's see what I got...

Yellow smilies
[Image: blank.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: avgn.gif][Image: blush.gif] [Image: blushhappy.gif] [Image: cat.gif] [Image: dance.gif] [Image: baby.gif] [Image: eager.gif] [Image: jittery.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: neutral.gif] [Image: sad.gif] [Image: shocked.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: sunglasses.gif] [Image: sweat.gif] [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: silly.gif] [Image: unhappy.gif] [Image: nico.gif]
They're the generic ones, and one of them resembles an Angry Video Game Nerd. Tongue 

Shy Guy smilies (birthday gift to my friend Shyboo)
[Image: redshyguy.gif] [Image: redshyguyeager.gif] [Image: redshyguyhappy.gif] [Image: redshyguylaugh.gif] [Image: redshyguysweat.gif] [Image: redshyguyblush.gif] [Image: redshyguymad.gif] [Image: redshyguysad.gif] [Image: redshyguytongue.gif] [Image: redshyguybaby.gif]
Also have the same expressions in these colors ^^ (the ZIP folder at the bottom of the reply)
[Image: pinkshyguyeager.gif] [Image: purpleshyguyeager.gif] [Image: blueshyguyeager.gif] [Image: skyblueshyguyeager.gif] [Image: greenshyguyeager.gif] [Image: yellowshyguyeager.gif] [Image: orangeshyguyeager.gif] [Image: brownshyguyeager.gif] [Image: blackshyguyeager.gif] [Image: whiteshyguyeager.gif]
I've done all these for the birthday of a girl named Shyboo, who's a big fan of Shy Guys and I just find adorable. Genki ^_^

Chao smilies (birthday gift to sinoj961... I should have made more... =/)
[Image: chao.gif] [Image: chaosmile.gif] [Image: chaohappy.gif] [Image: chaopouty.gif] 

Huzzy smilies (gift to my friend HuZTAR)
[Image: huzzy.gif] [Image: huzzyblush.gif] [Image: huzzycute.gif] [Image: huzzyeager.gif] [Image: huzzyhappy.gif] [Image: huzzyhuh.gif] [Image: huzzypouty.gif] [Image: huzzysmile.gif] [Image: huzzywhat.gif]
He's a fluffy fuzzball in my opinion =P

Valy smilies (gift to my friend Bouncing Beauty)
[Image: valy.gif] [Image: valybaby.gif] [Image: valyblinks.gif] [Image: valybounce.gif] [Image: valycute.gif] [Image: valydance.gif] [Image: valydirty.gif] [Image: valyeager.gif] [Image: valydreamy.gif] [Image: valymeow.gif] [Image: valypouty.gif] [Image: valywave.gif]
Argh, she's so darn cute and lively >#>

Virty smilies (gift to my best friend virtualboy2558)
[Image: virty.gif] [Image: virtyangry.gif] [Image: virtybaby.gif] [Image: virtyblush.gif] [Image: virtysad.gif] [Image: virtyshocked.gif] [Image: virtysunglasses.gif] [Image: virtytongue.gif] [Image: virtyunhappy.gif] 
This is my buddy's OC who's wearing a Virtualboy console as goggles (ouch, must hurt! =P) 

Virvir smilies (second gift to virtualboy2558)
[Image: virvir.gif] [Image: virvirbaby.gif] [Image: virvireager.gif] [Image: virvirhappy.gif] [Image: virvirpouty.gif] [Image: virvirwhat.gif] 
That's his OC without goggles and... ugh... I want to hug that cute fella. >_<

ZIP folders, in case you want them. ^-^
All Shy Guy colors + expressions, including sprites to make your own: 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1rb94d...milies.zip

All yellow, Huzzy, Valy, Virty, and Virvir expressions (no materials yet, sorry...): 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l1rxyb...milies.zip

Hooooope you like them and can use them! =D (I'll update this reply when I have more ^^)
You can always ask me to do more, as long as you don't try ordering me around like "Hey, dude! Where are my smilies? I've asked for them 1 hours ago! Surprise"
Also don't worry, no credit required, but don't claim that you made these yourself from scratch. =O

Anyways, I spend like what? 3-4 hours on this (making the ZIP folders and all that) so I'm going to bed, sorry for not including materials for the second ZIP folder, it's 1: 30AM on my end and am supposed to be up at around 7AM. ^^; See you! =D
[Image: tumblr_nk5xd5Osft1unagj3o1_100.gif]"You want it? Well, too bad! It's all yours now, bwahaha!"
Thanked by: Keychain, ~Axis~

Messages In This Thread
Merry's forum smilies =) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-27-2015, 02:32 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by puggsoy - 02-27-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by ~Axis~ - 02-27-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-27-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by Virt - 02-27-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Merry's forum smilies =) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-27-2015, 06:11 PM