Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mogeko Castle: Sprite Sheets
Big Grin 
Greetings fellow members of the VGResource/The Spriters Resource community! I am HiHiCyclyn, a newly registered user who just felt like publishing her first sprite assets. Please keep in mind that these ripped sprites may not be properly aligned/organized. But hopefully that's forgivable, since I'm new in these forums. If this is case then please comment by giving constructive criticism. I will take that criticism in order to improve my abilities for the next sheets that I'm planning to publish.

Mogeko Castle is an RPG Maker VX Ace game that is quite popular among the RPG community. It is not as popular as  RPG games like Misao, The Witch's House, Ib, etc. But still moderately known. Since I am a huge fan of Deep-Sea Prisoner's works I've decided to share my first sprite sheets with the citizens of this forum!

The first sprite sheet contains the mogekos.
The secondary sprite sheet consists of the protagonist, Yonaka Kurai.
And finally, here are the custom created icons. (I unfortunately could not create the game icon, since the online icon creator made use of the old method of creating game icons, which looks entirely different appearance wise).

This is all the content I've managed rip from this game at the moment. Please tell me your thoughts about this! And lastly, I hope that these sprite sheets will be accepted and uploaded to TSR.
That's pretty much all I have to say for now. Have a good day!
[Image: 5UBsluF.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mogeko Castle: Sprite Sheets - by HiHiCyclyn - 02-26-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: Mogeko Castle: Sprite Sheets - by puggsoy - 02-27-2015, 12:30 AM