Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introduction of M.E.R.255
Wink 
Hi, my name is M.E.R.255 and I'm kind of a weird guy. =P I haven't said anything before, being a bit shy and all. ^^;

Anyways, I'm a Pixel Artist who loves editing sprites, rendering N64 images and turn them into Gifs, but mainly loves sharing my stuff with others. =D
Thought I could register on here and share some of my stuff on this site (repeated myself, argh), if that's alright with you. ^^; Probably just in the Custom folder, have no clue how to hack or extract sprites. =/

Ahem, but anyways... my favorite color is darkblue, my first language is German, and I like listening to video game music. =P
Um, maybe that's not very fitting to post in here, seeing how this website is more specialized in sprites and such... let's see...
  • I like editing Pokémon animations, by altering or adding features [Image: derplax.gif][Image: datpika.gif] 
  • Was also looking into making more Fakémon one day, like Virchu [Image: virchu.gif] (she's so cute and bouncy =D)

• I used to do a lot of SMRPG edits like making a Koop out of a Terrapin and altering it. ^^
    [Image: tumblr_nk5v7gdQoL1unagj3o9_1280.gif]

• Screenshotting N64 ROM footage from the emulator, manually remove the background, and place them together as animation like so:
    [Image: tumblr_nk7pdrwzyv1unagj3o2_75sq.gif]only bigger in a lot of instances, and so far I mostly do these with DK64 and SM64 ROMs ^^

• Also would love to learn more about texture hacking one day, but maybe it's better if I don't know, seeing how weird my ideas are XD
    [Image: tumblr_nk5qjjmj621unagj3o1_250.png] "Get in my belly!"

• I also like making smilies, like I've made these from scratch, so if you want me to upload some somewhere for you to use, feel free to ask =D (aren't perfect, but I like them ^^)
    [Image: shocked.gif][Image: sweat.gif][Image: valybounce.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: pokedollar.gif][Image: huzzyblush.gif][Image: redsgeager.gif][Image: virvir.gif] [Image: merrypet.gif](last one's supposed to be me ^^)
If you think I can upload some of the SMRPG edits and so on the website (in Custom probably), I'd be happy to do so! =D (if I knew how XDDD)

So um, I hope this introduction was good enough. ^^ I could write down more, but that's up to you guys. =)
If you want to see more of the N64 Gifs and stuff, I have them uploaded on tumblr: http://mer255.tumblr.com/ 
Feel free to use any of my stuff, no credit required (but don't just steal them either =O) ^^

Oh hey! You guys use MyBB too? =D Wow... looks so organized compared to the mess I got going on. XDDD Really neat feature with the WYSIWYG message editor. O_O
[Image: tumblr_nk5xd5Osft1unagj3o1_100.gif]"You want it? Well, too bad! It's all yours now, bwahaha!"
Thanked by: puggsoy, Ton, psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by M.E.R.255 - 02-23-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by Omega - 02-23-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by puggsoy - 02-24-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by ~Axis~ - 02-24-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by M.E.R.255 - 02-24-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by Shade - 02-24-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by Kosheh - 02-25-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Introduction of M.E.R.255 - by M.E.R.255 - 02-26-2015, 09:58 AM