Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello! Writer starting out with game design
(02-14-2015, 06:40 AM)E-Man Wrote: Well, welcome to this forum all the same, but maybe you could look into creating a less erotic game instead?

There's nothing wrong with making an erotic game. It's up to the forum staff to decide whether it's fit for posting here (if there aren't any 18+ pictures or descriptions I assume it's fine), but SoED can still make this kind of game if they want.

In any case, welcome to the Resource! I sorta skimmed the idea, I would recommend making a thread in Gaming Development for it, and just keeping this thread for your intro. From what I can tell it seems like a bit ambitious, although that's not necessarily a bad thing if you're determined enough. Although I personally don't play these sort of games, it does seem like an interesting idea for those who do.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello! Writer starting out with game design - by puggsoy - 02-14-2015, 07:29 AM