Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3DS Bin extraction
(02-12-2015, 01:49 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The BIN file you uploaded there is just May's model, isn't it? I've already gone through the hassle of extracting her model, and have already uploaded it to The Models Resource long ago.

...and as for getting it in the Source engine, I've already done that too. (Use the text link in the description for the SFM-compatible models.)

Oh... interesting... So, The models before becoming BCH format, are BIN format?

Interesting... it may be quite a pain for me if every 3ds game models comes with different formats... since I have no idea of how to know the difference of the file formats by just looking on any Hex editor... I think that on my early 90s there was no class of Hex editing... Anyway... it's good to know that tidbit about Pokemon OR/AS models.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
3DS Bin extraction - by Hadditor - 02-09-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by nobody231 - 02-09-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Hadditor - 02-10-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by nobody231 - 02-10-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Farlavor - 02-12-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Random Talking Bush - 02-12-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Farlavor - 02-14-2015, 12:54 AM