Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
PewDiePie Against Nintendo's Cash Share Plan
Thank you for bringing that up since it lets me segue into something I wanted to bring up in my last post.

I honestly don't mind in the grand scheme of things that people have to share money with Nintendo (I probably would have done it willingly anyway if I had a famous YouTube channel), but the part about the possible restrictions makes me uneasy. Sometimes you got to tread down a slightly dodgy path to push the boundaries of informative shows, comedy, and general entertainment. My concern is that Nintendo wouldn't like that kind of stuff and might make it a black and white situation that will result in more than just forfeiting revenue shares. For example, I don't want to see a channel get terminated because a lets player made a playful jab at Nintendo. (I know that's not going to happen, but at least you get what I'm implying, right?)

My other big concern is if Nintendo's plan also covers other fan related mediums, such as fan animations. As an animator, I don't want Nintendo to lash out at me if I create something that isn't exactly by the book.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: PewDiePie Against Nintendo's Cash Share Plan - by E-Man - 02-01-2015, 01:18 PM