Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Genesis Emulator for Vista
One Google Search Later...

Sheesh! I didn't realize there was so much to do just to install and play Kega Fusion. Surprise (You have to use Notepad just to make certain games work right...for first-timers, anyway.)
Don't even get me started on Sega CD games: you have to install special BIOs, export all of the (chosen) game's contents into the Emulator's folder, and to top it all off, some S-CD ROMs don't have a CUE file! So you have to make one, then rename all the music tracks in Notepad. Installing ZSNES didn't take nearly as long as this!

Also, when I'm ripping sprites, I always try to rip every specific tilesheet from the ROM, then manually assemble the tiles. A process that-although tedious in hindsight-is a process I find to be easier than taking screenshots. I don't think Kega Fusion is capable of such debug features, but I could be wrong.

Tis' a shame, too; I was so looking forward to ripping sprites from Ultraverse Prime for the Sega CD. Cry
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Genesis Emulator for Vista - by Neon Streak - 01-29-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Genesis Emulator for Vista - by Magma MK-II - 01-29-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Genesis Emulator for Vista - by Vipershark - 01-29-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Genesis Emulator for Vista - by puggsoy - 01-29-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Genesis Emulator for Vista - by Neon Streak - 01-30-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Genesis Emulator for Vista - by Neon Streak - 02-01-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Genesis Emulator for Vista - by puggsoy - 02-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Genesis Emulator for Vista - by Neon Streak - 02-03-2015, 01:50 PM