Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shemp.....A work in progress.

(01-29-2015, 10:44 AM)Midi Wrote: These have way too many colors, and are really blurry and hard to read. Cut down the palette and sharpen them up a little. Also, your selout looks more like they were shrunk and then had the background removed with a fill tool.

As for the name, Shemp? You mean Shep, right? Shemp is a witch doctor from Spyro.

Thank you for the feed back! I did remove the background image but I did not alter the scale or palette. I have posted my screen shot that I lifted Moe, Larry, and Curly from. Perhaps enlarging the images may help me in cleaning up the areas you mentioned. Thanks again!

(01-29-2015, 10:57 AM)E-Man Wrote: Actually, while Dr. Shemp is a character from the Spyro games, the Shemp he's thinking of is one of the Three Stooges. The fact that the boss shares the same name with the comedian is probably a reference.

You are correct! Samuel (Shemp) Howard is the eldest brother of Moses (Moe) Howard and Jerome (Curly) Howard, he got his stage name Shemp from Moe and Curly because that is how their mother pronounced his name due to her thick accent
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Shemp.....A work in progress. - by MoeDiggy372 - 01-28-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Shemp.....A work in progress. - by Kelvin - 01-29-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Shemp.....A work in progress. - by MoeDiggy372 - 01-29-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Shemp.....A work in progress. - by E-Man - 01-29-2015, 10:57 AM