Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Time RPG Engine
I only have two posts so it's reasonable to be cautious about downloading something from someone you don't know.

I've placed the images in spoilers so that they don't extend the post as much.  I can remove the spoiler if the preference is to not have them or use them in this way.

The demo isn't really a game.  It's showing off the features of the engine.  I've made some screenshots to try and show the major features mentioned in the first post.  I've got 22 screenshots, but you can't see much of the cave ones due to being dark and posting all 22 is probably too much.  I also excluded the screenshots of combat and the tree growing to its full size.  I can post them if you want or maybe try and create a video.

Here's what the New Game looks like.  The Hero starts at a location set by the game creator.  These are the party and status screens of the Hero at New Game.  These are the base stats of the Hero without equipment at Age 1, Level 1, and modified by the race of the Hero.
Here's the Hero on the map in a new location at age 2.  The graphics have been changed from an egg to a chick.  This location also shows the start of the tree growing north of the water.  These are the party and status screens of the Hero at age 2.  I fought one combat and equipped some gear.  The equipment only modified Defense and Damage.  You'll notice that other stats have increased even though the Hero is still level 1.  This is the other change available through a Hero aging.
Here's the Hero at age 3 as a chicken.  The tree has grown a little bit between the Hero at age 2 and age 3.  These are the party and status screens of the Hero at age 3.
Here's the other example of environment changing over time.  The cave opens and is accessible on the second day.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Time RPG Engine - by Roik - 01-22-2015, 03:15 AM
RE: Time RPG Engine - by Kelvin - 01-23-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Time RPG Engine - by Roik - 01-23-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Time RPG Engine - by puggsoy - 01-25-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: Time RPG Engine - by Roik - 02-01-2015, 05:04 PM