Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Top Ten of the Week #8 - Does this battle make my butt look fat?
Hey guys, I had an idea for a game ... well not really a game I guess; and "activity" we could do, since it's really more of a thought-evoking exercise with no winners.

I'm sure you guys are well acquainted with the concept of Top Ten lists, right? I mean, Youtube and various journalistic sites are flooded with them. So basically, in this thread I will pose a new video-game related topic at the beginning of each week (probably Sundays) for you guys to think about and give your Top-Whatever responses for (they won't always be Top "Tens" specifically).

With the exception of this first one, I'm going to try to avoid doing the really cliche topics that everyone on the internet does, except maybe once in a great while. I feel that I have some unique ones lined up, and if you have any ideas for some that I should do, feel free to send me a PM about it, but I warn you if I have a lot lined up it might be a while until I actually post your idea (unless I think your idea is super awesome in which case I might skip the line).

Anyways this first question is kind of cliche but I feel appropriate considering it's the beginning of the year and I surprisingly haven't seen this topic breached in the forum as of yet:

What are your Top Ten favorite games you purchased in 2014?

The games don't necessarily have to have been released in 2014 (for example if you're like me and you're too poor to buy games as soon as they come out), but try to stick to relatively recent releases; I'd say 2010 and forward are okay. Re-releases count, as long as they aren't games you'd played before. You don't have to have personally purchased them, if your parents bought it for you or you received it as a gift, that's okay too.

By the way a general rule for all of these: Don't feel obligated to list exactly ten. That's really more of a suggestion. You can post only five if that's all you can come up with, for example, or you can post twenty if you're feeling ambitious.
Thanked by: Goemar

Messages In This Thread
Top Ten of the Week #8 - Does this battle make my butt look fat? - by Jermungandr - 01-19-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by MrYoshbert - 01-19-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Kriven - 01-19-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Goemar - 01-19-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Gwen - 02-01-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Koh - 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Joxon - 02-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-01-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM