Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jurassic Park: The Game model extractor
(01-13-2015, 04:06 PM)ThatStruggleThough Wrote: Grab a copy Visual C# Express and compile it Smile

Thanks a bunch, that did the trick!  And big thanks to Stefander for writing the code in the first place.  Works like a dream on all dinos, props, and environment pieces as far as I can tell.  Only problem is it doesn't work with any of the characters yet.  Either it gives one of two errors or just crashes altogether.  Wonder why that is, and how one might go about fixing it.

(01-13-2015, 05:08 PM)TGE Wrote: Doesn't RTB's Telltale games MaxScript support these models?

The last version he posted never had JP in it.  Poker Night 2 could be used to extract some of the skeleton rigs, but didn't seem to work for objs as far as I could tell.  However, I noticed he update the dropbox page with JP in the "games that work" column recently, so maybe he has an update soon to be released?  I sent him an e-mail message about it a couple of days ago, but I don't think he's seen it yet.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jurassic Park: The Game model extractor - by thellamamaster - 01-14-2015, 11:21 PM