Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
(01-01-2015, 01:49 PM)Mystie Wrote: Kirby: Squeak Squad. I see many people saying that this is one of the worst Kirby games, but in my opinion, it's one of the absolute best games in the series. It has some of the coolest features out of any Kirby game and lots of great new abilities, the segments where you have to chase after the Squeaks are a lot of fun, there are tons of customization features, and overall it's a really great game. It was one of my first DS games, and still one of my favorites to this very day.
Whoa I didn't know anyone else really liked it! It's my favorite Kirby game right next to Dream Land 2.

I also liked Mario Kart Super Circuit, but people seem to say it's the worst in the series. Though controls are a bit weird, it's still a very fun game to me. I liked that it had Super Mario Kart tracks, but the game's own tracks are great and had some of the coolest environments I've seen in Mario Kart(sadly, Nintendo likes to put the really Super Mario Kart-like tracks in the newer games). And once I got used to the controls, the racing was really fun.

But one game I don't understand why so many people like is Megaman 2; it's just not really fun to me. I even liked Megaman 1 better. The level design felt too difficult(Stupid QuickMan stage!), and Wily's Castle was basically unplayable to me.
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Neweegee - 01-01-2015, 04:31 PM