Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
I freakin' hate Killzone. Everyone seems to love it, but I never saw the appeal in it. It feels like yet another CoD/BF/MoH clone, except, "Ohhhh it's in the future!" And all of these PS4 owners are going on and on about how "amazing" Shadows Fall is, when really it's one of the blandest games out there.

Also, I really dislike Sonic Adventure 2. The speed levels control as if Sonic and Shadow are slathered in butter, the mech levels and treasure hunting levels are incredibly boring and irritating, and the level design is horrible (Final Rush, anyone?). But, I do enjoy the story and the soundtrack. Anyway, I like SA1 a lot more than SA2, because the speed levels don't control so badly, and using the other characters is optional unless you want 100% completion.

As for games that I love that others hate...

Madworld. Many people consider this to be Platinum's worst game, but I think it's one of their best. Definitely not as good as Bayonetta or Wonderful 101, but still excellent nonetheless. The gameplay is a lot of fun, and allows you to use a large variety of ways to kill your enemies, the Bloodbath Challenges are hilarious, and, just like all Platinum games, the bosses are very challenging and epic. Also, the soundtrack is great too, even if some of the songs do get pretty repetitive after a while. I'm gonna be honest, I enjoy Madworld much more than Vanquish, which most people consider to be the best Platinum game.

Kirby: Squeak Squad. I see many people saying that this is one of the worst Kirby games, but in my opinion, it's one of the absolute best games in the series. It has some of the coolest features out of any Kirby game and lots of great new abilities, the segments where you have to chase after the Squeaks are a lot of fun, there are tons of customization features, and overall it's a really great game. It was one of my first DS games, and still one of my favorites to this very day.

Cel Damage. The critics hated it, and all of these PS4 owners are like, "HERP DERP ITS DUMB BECUZ ITZ A REMAKE OF A 13 YEAR OLD GAME AND ITZ ALSO A BABY CARTOON GAME 0/10" But I think it's one of the most addictive and unique multiplayer games ever. Sure, it does have a lot of flaws, and it doesn't have as many features as other vehicle combat games, but what's there is a LOT of fun, and makes me want to keep coming back for more. Also, I am totally obsessed with Violet and Dominique. Totally obsessed.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. I wouldn't say I LOVE this game, but I do like it. Yeah, it's not one of the best platformers, far from it, but it is a neat game. I like how you use different kinds of boomerangs as your weapon, and the levels are very fun to explore.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Mystie - 01-01-2015, 01:49 PM