Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support!
(12-06-2014, 02:01 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Although it seems like a lot of empty space, keep in mind they aren't really looking around TOO thoroughly. Deeper inspection will probably lead to various secrets. With a big world there's more room for that than ever.

That's what I hope for with this game.  Just like the original Zelda, I want to be able to tackle things in mostly any order I want.  Just like a Link to the Past, I want stuff hidden all over the place that I can find right away, and I want a nice semblance of difficulty.  Just like Link's Awakening, I want collectibles that I can find throughout my adventure, that I can trade in for an epic reward. Just like Oracle of Seasons and Ages, I want colorful characters, and the puzzle mechanics to be interesting, not just copy-pasted from a previous Zelda title.  Just like Minish Cap, I want there to be a LARGE amount of secrets to find in the areas I've been in, that allows me to backtrack and see new parts of the area that I didn't necessarily HAVE to see, and force me to explore every nook and cranny to find everything.

I want them to blend the best of worlds from the 2D games.  The 2D games always had the best overworlds, in terms of content and secrets.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support! - by Koh - 12-06-2014, 04:29 PM