Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[music] A MYSTERIOUS MELTING POT OF MULTIPLE GENRES
Ok, ok

First of all, you might have wanted to warn tell us what genre you were aiming for in your post.

Second, my ears are bleeding. If your aim isn't to take our ears off, lower the volume. A lot. Maybe a fourth of the current volume AT LEAST. I had to minimize the volume on my speakers, my computer's Volume Control, and on Sheezy. And it was still loud.

The bass was a bit repetitive, and I couldn't understand most of the lyrics (which is what hardcore death metal is supposed to be I guess).

Ok, now good points. I've listened to some of Tyvon's music. Some devildriver, All Shall Perish, In Flames, etc. Now although I didn't like them at all, the good thing is, this piece sounds like them. I mean, if you were going for their sound, congratulations.

Whose voice is that, pretty nice voice. Just a bit too harsh on the growling. But when he's singing naturally, it sounds ok. Assuming the one growling is the same person saying "What's the matter; scared?" Is that you? %D

And it was bearable after I lowered the volume (seriously, bro, making people's ears bleed is not good), I actually listened to it a few times while typing this to give more comments.

Peace
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [music] A MYSTERIOUS MELTING POT OF MULTIPLE GENRES - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-16-2008, 08:24 PM