Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Puggsy thread and also not gifts thread
The not gifts part is because of people maybe thinking that there are gifts. You can (if you want) read that first with the scroll wheel or scroll bar on the right or with arrow keys.

This thread was made/created by me (i.e. PuggsyEXPERT) to discuss about Puggsy as it is a very nice and good game. It is also to discuss Puggsy (character of the game not the game) and items and enemy characters from Puggsy (the game not the character of the game).

Please post about discussing these things (as I wrote just now) and/or other character, character(s), item, item(s), other, other(s), etc.

Also I have two questions.

VGR stands for Video Game Resource

P stands for Puggsy

WoF stands for Wheel of Fortune

#1: Why are there not good threads about P on the VGR
or any threads or both

#2: Please if this is in the wrong section (this thread/post) do not move it because this is not the wrong section okay
?

Also now the not gifts part is because there are no gifts/presents/drawings/etc (of Halloween, Hallowe'en, "All Hallow's Evening", "All Saints' Eve") because I needed them for the Lord Puggsy. They have been sacrificed (given) to him/her/it and cannot be returned. I know this is not good but it was needed.

Here is Lord Puggsy (also Puggsy or P)

[Image: irPW10pKvbJp6.png]

He/she/it is smiling because of the gifts. There are not as many gifts as he/she/it wants (I think 6 more is better) but there are still many so thank you for everybody (anybody) who made one. I am also sorry that people can not get their gifts.

Please post about Puggsy game, Puggsy character, not gifts, and/or other, other(s) etc.

#3: End of this post
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
Puggsy thread and also not gifts thread - by puggsoy - 11-18-2014, 12:24 AM