Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Start again...
Sorry bout the previous entry, I was in a rut today.

But anyway, I am THE DNFnuma of DA. Or used to, I changed accounts many times, and then decided to simply rename myself as DatArtistNuma. Everybody just calls me Numa for short. I am a retiring cartoonist that mostly did inflation art, but then tried other forms of transformation artwork. I WAS going to do an adventure comic mini series, but due to stress over fans becoming concerned from me giving up TF art, I left all together under stress and pain. I'm going to return there soon to give someone what they wanted before I leave for good...

But seriously, I am an all time video gamer. I started out with Mario on the New, Sonic on the Genesis, and so on growing up. My main VG interests include Pokemon, Rabbids, TF2, Spiral Knights, and so on. I have other interests too, but I'm a bit unsure that they'll be allowed since this is a VG related website. Ah well, anyway I'm not really a bad guy, I'm a very nice person once you get to know me a bit more.

I'm actually glad I joined this website (about 6 or so months ago) Cause I have a friend here who I supported and vice versa. Hopely I'll be more acquainted with discussing about Video Games rather then just playing them.
Thanked by: DragonDePlatino

Messages In This Thread
Start again... - by DNFnuma - 10-30-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Start again... - by puggsoy - 10-31-2014, 12:06 AM