Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Livin' la vida Numa (Goodbye, deviantArt)
i like how starsock always manages to say the right thing
i wish she was like, everyone's mom, or aunt, you know?

that brief hug session out of the way, first, mister numa: hi. i'm kosheh.
when i'm relaxed, i usually never use the shift key. i try to keep punctuation so people don't totally hate me.

i'm gonna start by saying that i think you're taking stuff too seriously. like angie said.
you know all that drama you mentioned about the internet? pretend you've got a tall window directly over a big mudpile. the mudpile doesn't smell bad but you can toss things out in it i guess.
take all that drama, and just chuck that shit right out the window.

Pretend like you don't have a bajillion dramas following you wherever you go. This isn't deviantArt. Here's your chance to start afresh (well, kinda)

Okay whatever here's your second chance.

but hey
hey i hope you're still reading.
while you're here, i'm gonna give you a cool exercise to practice while you're here on VGR (any other VGR user can use this. it's really cool)

1) inhale deeply. this is nice. it's oxygen, and generally what VGR's users made of. that, and water. we are mostly oxygen and water. and feelings. we are made of oxygen, water, and feelings. we are people too.

2) hold your breath. all that drama's probably coming to a fever pitch right now, the longer you hold it. don't worry about it, seriously.

3) as you exhale, imagine all the drama, any stress, and the rest of the internet is just being let out of your mind, and your body, along with the carbon dioxide being let out. trees also let out carbon dioxide. so does poop
dont smell poop

4) seriously dude. dont smell poop. i know a kid who died because he couldnt stop smelling poop. he died. it was really gross and really depressing

5) repeat if it didn't work the first time.

6) post.

This might be a good thing to practice not-on-the-internet too. :V

But yeah hello. Welcome. Enjoy your stay, but like. We're cool. Don't take things we say to heart. Or seriously. Okay you can take it seriously but don't let it eat away at you. Because we're not like that.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, DNFnuma, puggsoy, eureka

Messages In This Thread
RE: Livin' la vida Numa (Goodbye, deviantArt) - by Kosheh - 11-03-2014, 11:12 AM