Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Livin' la vida Numa (Goodbye, deviantArt)
*inhales and exhales a bit* (whispers to himself: "Third time's a charm, I guess.)

Alright, Im going to try this one more time, just so everyone would get to know me a bit better, even though E-Man already pointed the obvious.

As you can tell, I am an artist, I come from deviantArt as previously stated, and I've been a bit stressed out recently due to this place I live in called "my life". Yes, im very sensitive, and yes I get pretty agitated easily, but that's cause I grew up with video games and PCs a little "too much". Based on my behavior, I get very roused up. So, to keep control, I am limited to only one hour of video gaming and computering, with a few exceptions for PC usage. You would think it'd be easy, but NOPE, I'm just TOO addicted to it, and I sometimes go over an hour. ALOT. My dad and step mother disapprove me of these actions, mostly because I become a "different person" when im on and off the electronics. It has effected for as long as I can remember, and that's a lot coming from some average joe who forgets easily, has trouble keeping eye sight on somebody, AND needs improvement in his speeches. But those aside, im not really a bad guy, just extremely immature.

But anyway, onto my talent, which is drawing. I've been drawing for my fans back at deviantArt for over 7 years straight, and I decided to keep doing so anyway, cause one, I still have friends who support me, and two, I concider it my career, despite a few "bumps" here and there. And by bumps, I mean get upset with people for either not drawing my ocs or some other excuse, breaking up with people, deactivated my account cause of E-man's entry in EDF (Encyclopedia Drammatica Forum), then CURSED at him after reactivating my account 2 days later, and blah blah blah. BUT, at the end of the day, I ask them for forgiveness, or forgive someone based on the side of the argument. That, or give them a gift/one of my OCs. One being my rubber woman, Belle, and... a whole lot of others. And trust me when I say I have made A TON of OCs. Some, however, I have adopted from other talented people, like Mrpr1993. I have a few unique characters such as Numa, my self OC. I also like to do some stuff that are usually something that may or may not have been used by someone else. But knowing dA, not much people know a difference anyway. In fact, most of my friends do that too, and some people are OK with that. (Example: my Nurses are inspired by Shineofrain's nurses, but he's ok with it, so no big deal.) But now, Im planning a comic involving this one super villain I have simply named Lord Nightmare (if you guys can help me rename him, I'd appreciate it) and yet, NO IDEA on how to start it, but only end it. Tongue That's why I'm here, mostly to improve not only my temper, but to improve my talent and creativity all together. (And talk about video games.)

So, in short, I'm sorry for the couple days of crappy attitude problem, and especially sorry to Dazz for snapping at your comment earlier, but I should listen to E-Man's advice along with you guys before jumping off a cliff (not literally speaking). I will do my best to keep cool and adapt to this new environment.

OH, I almost forgot. I also have a Youtube account under the same name as this one, and what I do is a plush series involving Angry Birds and other video game casts. I like to collect things as a hobby. Also, I did some voice acting for the said plush series. (I voice as Robert red bird, Bob bomb bird, Benson Big Bro, King Pig Hamilton the 3rd, and so on.) After the pilot of angry birds, I got a bit of a directors block and ended up puting the series on hiatus. Im hoping to improve on that as well, just as I need a female role for Penelope Pink Bird. And I tried Writing.com, but gave that up cause I think we already got enough writers in the world. Tongue
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Livin' la vida Numa (Goodbye, deviantArt) - by DNFnuma - 11-02-2014, 09:42 PM