Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
what character do you want in super smash bros someday
Dixie Kong and Chrom are my two most wanted characters. I still think that the Awakening reps were kind of handled really weirdly. I get Robin, but Lucina over Chrom? C'mon. (That being said since replaying Ike's game (Path of Radiance) I've learned that Ike's twenty times cooler than Chrom so I mean whateves)

I wouldn't mind seeing Cranky Kong, especially because his moveset could be so much more unique than Dixie's is to Diddy. If they follow lore, they could throw all kinds of cool arcade DK references in Cranky's moveset and such, while also giving him the appropriate amount of DKC references too.

Maybe Brenner or Will from Advance Wars Day of Ruin? That game's really good, btw. Or maybe give Alph his own moveset that involves using Rock Pikmin instead of Whites and Purples? I always wanted K.K. Slider in the game too, considering he's basically Kazumi Totaka's espy. But I think if we'll ever get another Animal Crossing rep, it'll be Isabella. She's too popular now.

IDK man, we had a good run this game. I didn't agree with a lot of the choices for new characters, or the cuts for that matter, but we got quite the roster in Smash 4. I can't ask for more!

(but give me a DLC pack with Dixie, Chrom, Lucas, and Wolf and yeah no sold on the spot)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what character do you want in super smash bros someday - by Ark Kuvis - 10-08-2014, 01:18 PM