Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
what character do you want in super smash bros someday
(10-07-2014, 09:36 PM)Kosheh Wrote: here is my nitnendo character pls give input : nintendogs lab

full name : nintendogs laberador

game : nintendogs

powers : bark, chase a ball, put on glases to jump , digging explodeing bone, can wear cute cloths sometimes, one of my faverite games for the nintendos ds

why he/she should be in ssb : i think this would be the bestest edition to smash brother because i do not think that a character like duck hunt doge did enough justise for the character. duck hunt dog acts so silly and he is als o not acts like a real dog if nintendo had a brain on their shoulders they would realizes that a nintendogs stage is not enoug to please the ever growing fanbase of ssb and nintendogs. they need a character who is actually from a game that is not from 30 yeras ago and also smth that boys and grils can identify with an i think nintendogs lab is a perfect char for this purpoce.

When Nintendogs was a new property I came up with a moveset involving the actual DS stylus... Like the dog itself is the part of the character that can be hit, that runs around, and that does perform a number of attacks/grabs, but floating above it is a DS stylus (which represents an off-screen player, much like the Zapper shots in DH's moveset) which will jab at enemies or "click" on them for grabs and such.

Actually, it's an idea I'd still kind of like to see eventually.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: what character do you want in super smash bros someday - by Kriven - 10-08-2014, 08:26 AM