Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping/Uploading Guidelines for vg-resource.com Domains?
Exclamation 
For a site archive of game media asset resources, I see a lack of ripping/uploading guidelines. For the section parameters, I believe that it was nothing, but turns out that there is an expected list of string values. I didn't know that sprites require to be in the form of sheets. I don't know why it would be in the form of sheets. .png should be good enough. Of course, I do recognize that sheets provide a sense of a image preview, but I highly doubt that it would be use just like that. Sheets used in a rpg or fighting game, maybe okay. Sheets used in fps, not so okay. Come on people, why is this archive quite disorganized enough to not help new members to follow suit and make uploading procedures skim a bit easier? Yes, be specific for every single domain that serve a specific media type of files. I would rather see a welcome (bookmarked) private message(s) showing the ropes around and stuff. I mean, the guidelines ain't that vague, is it?

I see no board spoiler tags/elements either, but that's a different story.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping/Uploading Guidelines for vg-resource.com Domains? - by Ribby - 09-02-2014, 06:43 PM