Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
so a xenoblade chronicles port is coming to 3ds
(08-30-2014, 10:58 AM)Kosheh Wrote: Was your legitimate Wii game disc securely inserted in your computer's DVD Drive as you played this? Wink

Okay okay the real reason I'm following this up is I was gonna ask if you did this for the sake of playing the game in HD
Given Dolphin's ability to upscale Wii games...and the fact the game is so pretty makes this seem like a brilliant idea I'm gonna do this when I get home today omfg
(or, I could just wait a few months for when I actually get a Wii U, derp)

Yes it was... I live in the UK, the game isn't half as rare over here.

The Dolphin upscale is absolutely beautiful, with anti-aliasing, etc. - it really is the best way to play it. It runs really well, too, considering I was running it on some older hardware than my current PC.

Playing it on the Wii U will not make it look as good, to be totally blunt. The Wii U doesn't really make Wii games look any better, which sucks. Dolphin is a beautiful piece of software for this game.

plus i made a patch for dolphin to edit the button graphics to be xbox 360 buttons instead of the poopy wii classic controller buttons but thats just because im great and like my wired 360 controller ho hum
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: so a xenoblade chronicles port is coming to 3ds - by Dazz - 08-30-2014, 11:09 AM