Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
In case you were wondering what this ice bucket challenge thing was about
(08-23-2014, 02:50 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I'm just sickened by the fact that people don't care enough about these issues to spread the word normally and donate money to a good cause. You have to do a stupid stunt in order to raise awareness and get attention. I bet most people who have done the challenge don't really care about the people suffering from this disease.

I learned something because it spread with people having a laugh and challenging each other to something everyone can do.

So what if those people don't care about those who suffer from this horrific disease - I found out about it because of those people still, and I certainly care. And I'm sure I'm not alone in learning about it this way. A LOT of other people probably have too.

Being sickened by people doing something that's raising attention, and an ungodly holy shitballs amount of money for charity, is stupid, and should be something that you should be sickened by... If you're pissed off that people are doing something for a laugh, hurting nobody, raising awareness, and thus raising a LOT of money, I think you need to reprioritize your emotions.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: In case you were wondering what this ice bucket challenge thing was about - by Dazz - 08-23-2014, 04:31 AM