Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels
(OH SNAP I HAVE A NEW SPRITE THREAD OHMYGOSH)

Blarghle I made so many random sprites.

Some I worked harder on others, but Critique on any of them is appreciated nevertheless.

[Image: r_nmariov2_by_quirbstheepic-d7upqxm.png]

Kind of a betemup style Mario, along with some other random stuf from the series. As most of you have seen from most of my sprites I don't do human/oid characters that often, so of course this one's the worst one here. >~<

[Image: quotecustom_by_quirbstheepic-d7ujwlb.png][Image: quotecustom2_by_quirbstheepic-d7ujwlf.png]
[Image: quotecustomanim1_by_quirbstheepic-d7upvt9.gif][Image: quotecustomanim2_by_quirbstheepic-d7upvtd.gif]

Quote from Cave Story. I used thew base sprites as you can see from it, but I think I did a pretty good job on it, though.

And finally (for now)...

[Image: kirbyadvance_by_quirbstheepic-d7ujupd.png]
[Image: screenshot___08102014___11_10_19_am_by_q...7uk5o4.png]

Kirby and Meta Knight! I sprite Kirby way too much, and I did the best on this one really. XD Meta, however, is the 2nd worst one here IMO, mainly because I can't get the sword right and it looks like he's wearing white baking gloves. I made jokes about it in a chat yesterday...Also large image .-.
I am prepared to be bombed with critique. *Puts on helmet*

Meta Knight's Cooking Extravaganza - Weeknights at 5:55 PM to 6: 37 AM
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels - by Quirby64 - 08-11-2014, 01:52 PM