Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Portable software links redundant for wiki
(08-06-2014, 07:35 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: (5. Portablizing software doesn't make it pirated, it compresses it to be usable for a USB device.

Pirating the software does make it pirated and that is exactly what every version of "portable" Photoshop is. Adobe does not, has never, and likely will never offer a portable version of any of their software.

(08-06-2014, 07:35 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: (3. It's needed for to take into a different computer and you want to use it for unlimited time rather than a trial period

And that, right there, proves my point. Why would Adobe charge all that money for their standard installable version and then just give away the exact same software as an easily redistributable stand alone executable?

Hint: They wouldn't. What you've found is an illegal copy of Photoshop.

At this point, I'm closing this thread. As we've stated multiple times already, we cannot stop you from doing whatever you want on your own time but we do not condone and will not allow piracy to be promoted here. I'm sorry if this seems unnecessarily harsh but given the way things seem to work these days, we cannot risk being held responsible for promoting any sort of illegal activity.
Thanked by: Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portable software links redundant for wiki - by Petie - 08-06-2014, 08:28 PM