Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(Fan game) Sonic the Hedgehog - Nintendo Edition (Early WIP)
**PLEASE READ THIS FIRST**
NINTENDO, SEGA, AND SONIC TEAM DID NOT MAKE THIS, AND ARE NOT WORKING ON IT. THESE THREE COMPANIES DID NOT MAKE THIS. NO BIG VIDEO GAME COMPANIES TOOK PART IN CREATING THIS. YOU ARE GIVEN THREE WAYS TO EXPLAIN IT, SO DON'T BOTHER CALLING ME OUT ON SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS.

Hey everybody. I figured I'd start a project as simple as this; I have another Sonic game in the works, but it really has no direction at the moment.
This is kinda a hoax, "What if Nintendo and SEGA teamed up and ported Sonic the Hedgehog to the Game Boy?." I'm working on it in Clickteam Fusion 2.5. Basically, it's gonna be very similar to the original Game Gear game, just some visual/audio differences. This is a very early work in progress, but feel free to let me know what you think about it.

Here's a video of the intro sequence. I feel Nintendo would really use their intellect on visuals like they do in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

PS: I used Synthfont, a Gameboy soundfont, and some MIDIs to make the music.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by: Neweegee, Omnikariz, Shade, Rystar

Messages In This Thread
(Fan game) Sonic the Hedgehog - Nintendo Edition (Early WIP) - by miyabi95_ - 08-01-2014, 12:43 PM