Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
CHARACTER SPRITE UPDATE(Aug. 29, 2014)
I've added physical specials to the player sheet.
[Image: AzzgwDs.png]
Rhinozar's charge attack is pretty straight forward (aha, I made a funny) while Knael's is kind of interesting:
Frame 7 is used when transitioning to and from the actual spin (frame 6) which is continuously flipping back and forth for the duration of the move.

I gave Draking a wing flap animation for his special, which remains the same, but you'll see that Draqueen has a different move. in frame 6, you'll see her hind legs and tail are all that appear, this is because, as Draking flies in the air, draqueen burrows underground. I'm not quite happy with Draqueen's frame 7, but it's something for now. (I might take the draking pose in frame 6 and retool it a little)

On a side note, while still related to Fighting Titans, I was actually fiddling with 3Ds Max, making a model of Draqueen:
[Image: IlxuQBn.png] [Image: hB566Ly.png]

Also, I greatly appreciate the help, Deathbringer, the interest you (and everybody) have shown has been a great help in keeping my spirits up enough to keep plugging away at this stuff!
And another special shout-out to Lexou; I'm excited to see the next progress report and see what other questions you come up with, all of them have been very useful and I look forward to hearing any and all input!
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Sketchasaurus - 08-29-2014, 05:28 AM