Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi Eeveryone
Smile Hi everyone I just join your forum and website. but Im bit confuse where is everything is located.

1. where the help section for requesting Help on ripping image or share knowledge skills or tips ?

2. where do I go find out how to submit my own sprite from emulators ?
3. do have any type of guide or tutorial for any type of emulator ?

that just a few question I need to know and please take it easy on this old man. I am new to the site and I do love for anyone to help me on baby step on understanding more about this community Smile

now let me tell you more who I am and how I learn about this place.

I am 60 year old gamer that love fighting games and I like to create Mugen Stages as hobbies. I love to rips my own sprite when come to creating stages for mugen. I'm still not an expert on ripping some emulators. but I do know 4 of the basic ripping and that GBA, SNES ,Winkawak 1.63 and kega Fusion. also I am sorry if my typing not as good. so please forgive me for my terrible English . I'm barely have trouble typing because my old hands. but I try my very best to explain my self in the future Smile

Now how did I find this place you may ask ?? well I tell you. I was trying to find many ways to learn how to rip images for Mame and its been so hard. I tried few other location but they way too complicated specially an old man like my self just barely learning about ripping. then I saw your site. I saw many great sprites that been made by many people. I was very impress how mush they added there resources to them. few had stages and some had many object. I always wanted to know how the heck they manage to rip from mame and turn them into sprite. My dream is to learn how to rip images from mame so I can make stage and sprite for them. but I always get a road block and so that why I had to stop for while and take break.

I just wanted to say hi and hope everyone here can teach me new tricks along the way Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Hi Eeveryone - by OldGamer - 07-21-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by Jinzo-Advance - 07-21-2014, 04:06 AM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by OldGamer - 07-21-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by Kosheh - 07-21-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by Dazz - 07-21-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by OldGamer - 07-21-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by Jinzo-Advance - 07-21-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by SmithyGCN - 07-21-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by Mystie - 07-21-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Hi Eeveryone - by Shade - 07-21-2014, 05:46 PM