Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Tomodachi Life (Mii QR code and Photo Sharing Topic)
Help, I can't put this game down. I've been playing it since launch and I love how stupidly ridiculous some of the scenarios in this game are. It's also got an image-upload feature ingame so it's really easy to upload photos on social media via the game.

Now, the Tomodachi Life QR codes are a little different thank typical Mii codes. They come with

-the clothes on their back
-sampled voice
-the personality you originally made for the Mii
-favorite phrases
-their room design

and I'm not sure what else. Buuut yeah, now with the magic of QR codes, you can have me, too in your game. :V
[Image: 12I8zmH.jpg]

If that QR code doesn't work, this should be crisper.
[Image: FWfaX1Q.jpg]

If you don't own Tomodachi Life and own a 3DS though, feel free to upload your Mii's QR code too. It won't have all the fancy stuff that Tomodachi Life Miis have, so we'll have to get creative I guess when we come up with your voices and whatnot

I'm really tired so I'm sure I could have written this post much better. I'll take a look at it in the morning and it might look better and more coherent then. ugh

So yeah, share your Miis, any good photos, even your concert hall performances, too!
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
Tomodachi Life (Mii QR code and Photo Sharing Topic) - by Kosheh - 07-07-2014, 11:21 PM