Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
What Are You Watching? |Special Edition|
I've done it.

I've gotten into Rick and Morty.

I now understand the hype. I'm currently on season 1, episode 6 -- been watching it on Adult Swim's website since I try to be a nice person and support the creators of shows and stuff in what little ways I can like that, but I might have to find another source the next time I get back to it since they're saying that all of season 2 expires in October. :I

Every episode's been really good, even the very first one; jam packed with action/sci-fi stuff, some drama and even touching moments, while farther and fewer in-between than say, Steven Universe. And of course, it's very humorous between all of that, even if more grotesque than what I usually watch. It kinda reminds me of SU in that way. I'm really liking it so far.

I'm looking forward to this fabled season 2 finale cliffhanger to see what everyone's so mad about. Big Grin

Oh, right, and speaking of SU: the last episode of the year is airing later today at 7:30 PM EST. Just when it was getting back into its regular schedule again. Sad

GONNA MISS IT SO HARD.

Also on my eventual watch list are:

~Gravity Falls
~Over the Garden Wall
~Adventure Time
~maybe I'll try We Bare Bears, too

...all in the hopefully not-too-distant future.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Shade, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Watching? |Special Edition| - by Garamonde - 10-15-2015, 03:37 PM