Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Regarding the Lounge and General Discussion
I'm not sure.

Basically, the seven fields in the Contact Details box appear to be hardcoded into the forum software itself, and all forums running this same software appear to have this same issue as far as I could tell last night. The only reason I was able to get this to work was by modifying one of the templates to force the forum to display Skype at the bottom of the table. In other words, even though it shows up in Contact Info, the actual data that that's reading is not part of Contact Info at all and is only working because I made it display something else (which was the Skype name).
....does that make sense?

I actually thought about that last night and figured switching ICQ with Skype would be the best course of action (because really, who still uses ICQ in 2014????) but regardless, I don't think it's actually possible to change ICQ to Skype so much as hide the ICQ part of the table and force Skype to show up there through the same hacked-together means. In other words, the ICQ number field would still be on everyone's edit profile page (though invisible on their actual profile) and the Skype field would still be in the wrong location on the edit page, which was the whole problem to begin with.
I'll look into it more tonight, though. It seems odd that those seven boxes can't be changed through normal means...
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding the Lounge and General Discussion - by Vipershark - 08-20-2014, 12:21 PM