Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
That sounds about right

A bit off-topic here:
The MMORPG I started ripping, or rather, dumping from moths ago has the option to play as cute girls, my character actually is one. Sadly, the selection of cute or sexy female clothing is lacking /: That kinda disappointed me after all the debating with myself over what gender to play as, because I wanted to make the most out of choosing to be a girl. I only have one cute outfit, not even kidding.

And damn, I started watching SAO when it first aired on Toonami (yeah, sure i'll get haters for that...) , but I missed the first episode, and then my parent's cable provider had a dispute with Turner, knocking Cartoon Network and other channels off our programming for a while. This was resolved like a few weeks to a month later. However, I had lost my motivation to watch CN/[AS]/Toonami for a while, idk why. By the time I started watching it again, the last few episodes were all I got to watch. I did get to see SAO II all the way through, though.
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-02-2016, 02:17 AM