Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(06-30-2015, 03:38 AM)2BT Wrote: Everytime I hear 'its a better SAO' I watch it and it is almost like they are trying to make fun of SAO. >.>

I guess I will try to find this Space dandy, what is the japanese name for the show?

hmm, red is the color I write in on all forums, feel free to ignore it if you are uncomfortable.

The Rules Wrote:5.1: Overuse of Fonts and Emotes
We have these nice features and there's nothing wrong with using them. However, overusing them isn't advised. Making all your posts in a non-standard font or color should be avoided. The usage of these should be restricted to cases where they make sense, for example to mark or emphasize text sections or to give large texts or story parts better structuring. There's also nothing wrong with using emoticons, but you shouldn't put a ton of random ones everywhere. There's no need to put long chains of emoticons at the end of every post or sentence.

Most notably,

Quote:Making all your posts in a non-standard font or color should be avoided. The usage of these should be restricted to cases where they make sense, for example to mark or emphasize text sections or to give large texts or story parts better structuring.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Shade, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Garamonde - 06-30-2015, 11:28 AM