Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(03-06-2015, 12:39 AM)felineki Wrote: I'm a big fan of Cat Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats

I'm gonna be honest I didn't even know it actually had a non-Japanese name, I thought it was just like a goofy American/Japanese animation collabo given the goofy Animaniacs-like dialogue from the US show that I've seen like...once.

And then I wiki'd it. Holy shit apparently that's another Sabanization - CNT apparently took itself a little more seriously. Oh. Okay. Maybe it's time that I sit down and actually watch it.

I've been trying to get ahold of Dragon Ball Z to watch through - all 9 seasons. I'm on the fence on whether I should watch the original series or Kai.  The ridiculous filler episodes (like where Goku has to get his driver's license) don't really bother me; I just wanna see the muscle supermen shoot all the beams, Goku die three times and watch Namek blow up like another 6.

Does Kai actually look better - like the jump from the original FMA to Brotherhood? If so, then I might as well just hold off a little longer until I can grab some Kai for my--

* Kosheh is interrupted as BlueBlur flies in on his nimbus cloud to disclose tediously specific info on the two series and which one is flat-out better to sit through
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Kosheh - 03-06-2015, 10:34 AM