Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The All-Around Sprite Preview Thread: Season 2
Season 1

With a new site comes new contents for existing games not bogged down by compression programs or encryption.

Starting off, let's call in a special team to help push the potential or existing participants of the Icon Renovation contest to speed up the completion of the new site.

[Image: 35hiuxk.png]

What originally started with me trying (And failing) to rip Endless Frontier sprites using Tinke ended up shifting towards ripping as many sprites from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (and eventually Elite Beat Agents) as I could find through the program.

Intermissions
Intermissions
Mugshots and Shouts
Mugshots and Shouts
Menu Backgrounds and Sprites
Menu Backgrounds and Sprites
Markers and Numbers
Markers and Numbers
Sifted from ROM
Sifted from ROM

I might update the sheets as I continue to poke through the ROM, but this is what I've collected so far. Most are either labelled wrong (particularly Mulitplayer since I currently have no way of getting past the DS signal section of the menus and figuring out the purpose of certain palettes), or edited through guesswork due to certain bugs in Tinke either running out of memory (when I access certain cell files) or not showing an .ntf file with less than 16 colors on it's associated palette (And trust me, trying to assemble the difficulty buttons through the tile section isn't worth the headache with how screwed up the palettes are presented in the file).

Sifted through ROM, in particular, may still be missing unused content, or contains sprites that weren't considered unused, and may end up being more heavily updated should I stumble across something I couldn't find playing the game normally. And the Markers and Numbers sheet will be updated as soon as I figure out an easier way of ripping the ball tracks and their accompanying palettes (again because Tinke can't seem to handle a .ntf file with less than 16 colors).

As for Mugshots and Shouts, the red background is part of the Ouendan's appearance and shouting sequences and can't be removed, even through Tinke.
Currently working on:

Mega Man Zero 2-4
Bosses

Picross Nintendo Power Vol. 1-8
Animated Picross

Ranma 1/2: Chounai Gekitou Hen
Misc Stuff
Backgrounds
Characters

Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle
Cutscenes
Misc Stuff

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Levels

Elite Beat Agents
Intermissions
Menus

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
Overworld & Battle Sprites
Portraits

Magical Drop III
Drops/Balloon Sprites
Competition Mode Sprites
Thanked by: Superjustinbros

Messages In This Thread
The All-Around Sprite Preview Thread: Season 2 - by White-Jet - 07-06-2014, 07:44 AM