Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat of Sprites
Fortunately yes! I've got Windows 8.1 and I can run it just fine (a little slow but my laptop it pretty weak). If you've got Windows XP or lower it should suffice to run it in Windows 95 compatibility mode, but for newer versions you should follow the instructions here.
You could also give The Neverhood Restoration Project a shot, although it's a bit confusing and might not work.

Either way you'll need a copy of the game. It's nigh impossible to get a physical copy, and personally I don't see anything wrong with getting a pirated copy (it's super old and any copies you can find will be second-hand). Feel free to PM me if you need assistance.

You might also want to take a look at Armikrog. It's a new claymation game by the same creators (but without the help of a commercial publisher this time), and although it isn't out yet it looks very very promising. Once it is then buying it would also be a great way to support the developers if you got a pirated version of The Neverhood.
And don't worry, I'll be sure to rip the hell out of it Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Mystie, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat of Sprites - by puggsoy - 07-08-2014, 10:00 PM