Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy
(07-06-2014, 04:24 AM)psychospacecow Wrote: So, just out of curiosity, what was this guy like before all this business cropped up anyhow. I really hadn't heard of him until then.

He came off as an egotistical jerk even back then. His sprite comics had pretty lame humour and then he tried to get all serious with some of his later works (still involving Sonic characters and fancharacters) which showed how much of a pretentious streak he had.

He didn't seem to care much about other people either. I remember he made a big deal about FB20XL "hiring" new sprite comic people and artists. Then like a month (maybe less) after he brought all the people on board and they were clearly excited to take part, he kicked everyone off except himself and a few select people. It seemed like a dick move to get peoples' hopes up and then say "actually nah this isn't working".

Then, I think after claiming he wanted to keep FB20XL smaller and more insular, he started hiring more people again anyway which must have rubbed salt in the wound of the people who got thrown out.
[Image: hT1Gf6u.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Petie - 07-05-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-06-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 07-06-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 04:40 PM