Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Cougar X, v.August2017fixed (PC)
Unity game demo. Well, it's a Beat 'em Up, you go from the left to the right and beat up the same enemy over and over again until you hit a sudden demo end. Not impressed, but maybe the build is too young to judge it.

What? My Neighbours are Demons!!?, v.0.0.3 (PC)
Tyrano Builder game demo. Very short, not much CG and obviously a teaser for the full version of the visual novel. All in all, disappointing.

Tales of Androgyny, v0.1.25.0 (PC)
Custom engine game demo. Not my cup of tea, it's an RPG with rogue-lite elements so you determine your stats at the beginning and walk through randomly generated location points and see what happens. The combat system was a tad too complicated because there is so much to read, you have several stances where you can do this and this not, a lot of text with status ailments when you or the enemy attack, etc.

Camp Pinewood, v.0.7 (PC)
Unity game demo. A visual novel adventure thingy and honestly, I had no idea how to make progress. You talk to the girls, get on good terms with them but it decreases if you go after other things. Sometimes, you randomly get a side quest, do it and this is it.

A Town Uncovered, v.0.14b (PC)
Ren'Py game demo. Promising VN game which reminds me of Summertime Saga. Too bad it is plagued with bugs, because very early in the game I got stuck after leaving Effie's house (after her H-Scene). No arrows, no map in the HUD, savefile is screwed. Oh well, I'll try another build in the future.

Town of Passion, v.0.5.1 (PC)
RPG Maker MV game demo. From the entire list so far, this one was the most enjoyable AND playable game demo. There is no combat, you walk around like in an adventure and do some talking, some mini games, try out items, rise stats, etc. The art is nice too, but the secondary artist needs some additional teaching in terms of anatomy (mainly the size of the arms in relation to the rest of the body in two of his scenes). But that's just a minor complaint, as it is a pretty early build.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What are you playing? Snow games to play! - by Davy Jones - 01-16-2018, 04:06 PM