Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I keep chunking shit into my backlog and it's going to actually kill me

I started by playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Then Zelda came out and I started playing that. I STILL haven't finished it and Persona 5 came out...then this weekend I managed to get Yooka-Laylee (I completely  forgot I backed it on Kickstarter till this week, oops) but I'm postin because Puyo Puyo Tetris is right around the corner. I've played this in the past and I'm...not really too excited about it coming to Switch...

first off, I play using the pro controller. There's something odd about it where I'll hit any other direction on the dpad and it's somehow register as UP while playing Tetris...which causes blocks to fastfall. Having this accidentally happen in Tetris is literally The Worst.

the other thing is that I'm pretty sure Puyo play is stupid broken compared to Tetris play - to the point where it's like 2:1 stacked (lol). I think I'm a pretty decent Tetris player - not amazing, but decent enough to hold my own in some VS Tetris maybe. Playing against the CPU in Tetris VS Puyo? I just get completely crushed. Meanwhile I can swap - Puyo VS Tetris, I'm a shit Puyo player - and I'll win almost 100% of the time. 

I don't understand. How on earth is this supposed to be a Puyo/Tetris crossover game when one side completely has an advantage over the other?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? April May Bring More games - by Kosheh - 04-17-2017, 07:23 AM