Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
The first two trophies I unlock are Pichu and Ivysaur Sad

Here are my first hands-on impressions of Ness.
He seems to have absored Lucas.
Most of his attacks have Lucas-esque PSI sparks, which increases their range.
His spike seems different, I haven't actually managed to spike with it yet. It has a PSI spark now too.
PK Fire didn't change much, it's a little faster, but doesn't seem to trap people as much as in Brawl.
PK Flash it better. It's range is increased, and it moves a bit faster. It's somewhat useable now!
PK Thunder is faster and has better knockback. I haven't used PK Thunder 2 very much, but it looks like it travels further.
PK Thunder also can't be destroyed until it's been out for a second or two. It acts like Lucas's and travels through things, which makes it easier to recover with.
PSI magnet is huge, but it's still not as useful as other things.
The yoyo smashes actually charge! However, it is at the cost of them having a hitbox while charging... but they are also faster!
Tilts are kinda the same. Different animations, same attack.
The baseball bat is bigger. Maybe faster than Brawl? I can't tell really.
Throws are good. I KOd Falco at 0% by forward throwing him near the side of the Star Fox stage, but it could be dumb AI.
All sounds effects are really neat too.

The AI kill themselves a lot, I've noticed...
I kinda regret buying the Japanese version now, because I'm going to have to unlock everything all over again in a month, but I couldn't resist. The demo was too much for me! I needed more!

If anyone wants me to test anything about a character, I would be happy to Big Grin

Edit:
I also hope I don't break my circle-pad. I've never used it this hard on any 3ds game Very Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Ploaj - 09-13-2014, 04:35 AM