Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
Woah. It's weird to see these old names coming out to trash the guy. I remember I used to be really jealous of his little comics circle 'cause I thought it'd be so cool to have hosted works with your buddies like that ahah... It's kind of nostalgic...These are pretty bad terms to reminisce under, I guess.

I remember seeing stuff about the Dazz+tSR+psyguy argument a long time ago. I didn't really jump to any conclusions because I didn't know any details, but I became pretty skeptical of psyguy after that. I mean, I didn't care much 'cause I just wanted bad comics, but even back then it wouldn't have surprised me to find out he's apparently some massive creeper, and it certainly doesn't surprise me now.

Some of the posts on the tumblr seem kind of unnecessary... Like, I don't know how I feel about posting entire chat logs... That doesn't really seem okay.

But I certainly think it's important to call out some guy who's apparently preying on minors. Especially since he has...um...influence, for whatever reason.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by StarSock64 - 06-18-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM