Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SpriteShowcase.. Lots of Zelda and Another Sprites and Styles.
Gors - I do Believe my lvl is sub par right now, been looking around, there's alot of talent here still, and i see it develops faster than before.., i also think it's more than a sign to improve!

Vipershark - I really don't, but my intention with this is getting involved again until i crack the codeBig Grin btw anybody know what happened to TheChaindog, The dude seemed to disappear in the thin air. I actually lost the Love drawing he made me haha which is my Avy. was a badass Drawing damn. He had them in a gallery along time ago, along with all the love he made for others... oh well Tongue

I've been playing Majora's Mask alot, also getting alot into the subliminal message of that masterpiece, I'll be working in some custom Sprites of that.

Btw have you guys checked how far is Auhron in his Card Gallery Game? Dude's been working awful hard along with Orkimides, Although Ahuron said that Saria was gonna get into his card Gallery, at the end he made Better versions of each! I advise you all to check them out!!

Recme - I'm Really glad to read that! OSM(OldSkoolMario) made even more Awesome sprites than that one!
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SpriteShowcase.. Lots of Zelda and Another Sprites and Styles. - by OSL - 06-13-2014, 07:04 PM