Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Needing help on getting ROMs working on regular DSi
(06-09-2014, 11:41 PM)puggsoy Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 10:34 PM)Quirby64 Wrote: And, I'm trying to do this without buying a R4 card, because I'm seeing numerous videos around the internet saying you can. >.<

I I looked around and all I'm finding is that this isn't possible, and that any videos showing that it is are just hoaxes. I admit that all I can find are old threads with people saying that it isn't possible "yet", but if it was possible it probably would have been figured out by now, and I can't find anything saying so.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure this isn't possible and you'll just have to buy a flash cart. However if you really are determined to make sure whether it's possible or not you could ask on GBATemp, the people there would know better than anyone.

After a little time on the chat, and some time browsing the DS forums, it's true that you can't JUST use a SD Card. Surprise

.....OFF TO AMAZON! dudododododooodooooodoododododododoodododooododoodododododooooo-
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing help on getting ROMs working on regular DSi - by Quirby64 - 06-10-2014, 01:11 PM